Truly a voice for change.
it’s funny because he takes facts about how the world works and tries to make them look like the ultimate dystopia, except he just shows them the way they are; harmless.
- powpowhammer likes this
- ohgoditsrabid likes this
- roguecnidarian reblogged this from agoodcartoon and added:
- lukeskyweilmann likes this
- iamcamdon reblogged this from agoodcartoon
- iamcamdon likes this
- kingofthebookcase likes this
- colonelhathi reblogged this from agoodcartoon and added:
- reflex76 reblogged this from agoodcartoon
- meromeromero likes this
- kingrurik reblogged this from agoodcartoon and added:
- pleasing said: Every time I look at “Which institution do you think is better equipped…?”, I become more convinced that Chuck Asay is in favor of gay marriage. It just works so much better as “there is no difference”! (as opposed to his intended ‘scary gays’)
- soapboxinggeek likes this
- claudevorilhon reblogged this from agoodcartoon
- ponyplush said: I love the last one. How is “GO FIGHT WIN” a military strategy? How does it deal with preventing local recruiting from insurgents? Does “GO”ing lay out an adequate rehabilitation program for soldiers that are injured by IED’s in the ground?
- agoodcartoon posted this